14.01.09

bad hair day

Dear Sister,

the day before yesterday i was invited to QTs tiny birthday bash in the lovely amerling beisel. my hair was a total desaster [maybe only washing it once a month is a mistake...hehe] so i had to draw the attention away from it. this was when my fabulous golden american apparel leggins came in handy. in addition i wrapped my messy hair into a scarf.
i think it worked. at least i didn't get a single disgusted look.

leg warmers: h&m
skirt: diesel
sweatshirt: addidas
scarf I: american vintage
scarf II: circle scarf, american apparel
leggins: american apparel
shoes: nike blazer aprox. 1000 years old.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey you :D
    Great blog! I'm gonna add it to The Stiletto Effect, right now!
    By the way, can you please change the link to my blog from www.thestilettoeffect.blogspot.com to www.thestilettoeffect.com (I bought a domain hehe).
    Love your outfit, especially the trousers!
    Keep in touch and leave some comments on The Stiletto too.
    Love
    Su

    AntwortenLöschen