05.02.09

moved and totally unsexy

dear sister,

as you already may know i moved from the south of copenhagen to the northeast. i am still living close to the sea and if all my clothes found the way into my new wardrobe their will be pictures of outfits...

doing my daily gossip research i discovered that the fhm readers voted my beloved charlotte roche as the unsexiest woman in the world.
charlotte roche, with 16 i got pierced the same way as she was, dyed my hair dark and i always loved her style! remember the good old times of fast forward [i almost start to cry now] and the mind opened reading material she gave us!

as a part time feminist and a adorer of the great charlotte for many many years i really have to say that fhm readers are stupid and all i can add to this is that its better to offend some than to be mediocre!


charlotte, we love you!

yours sincerly
[by the way, nice shirt!!]

2 Kommentare:

  1. So funny, I only discovered Charlotte Roche when I came across her book Feuchtgebiete, but I loved her from the start. So you know her since you are 16!
    I think her dress somehow looks like convent school pupil's, but in a funny way :)
    I would have been very very unhappy if I had to wear a dress like that when I was 16 (or 30).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Charlotte Roche was the host of the tv show fast forward on the music channel viva 2! the show was about rockmusic, alternativ and indipendent music and she had her own style of hosting the show.
    when they closed down the great music channel viva 2 they broadcasted fast forward on viva till january 2005!
    after that charlotte roche had a show on pro 7 called "charlotte roche trifft..."

    sure, since she is no longer in front of the camera as a host of a music show her style may have become more serios but i still think as an author she looks very cute in this dress!

    AntwortenLöschen